Monday, April 14, 2008

Love on my Son!!!


Can a mother be any more proud of her son?? His School just finished a traveling theatre production of Robinson Crusoe. He did not play a lead part as he has the last two years(which he won't stop talking about) but he had a great little part and it was a funny one at that!! The theatre comes and auditions the kids on Monday and they perform on Friday and Saturday. Can you beleieve it???? I couldn't be more proud!!! Last year he was the Prince in The Little Mermaid. Big part!! The year before he was Jimminy Cricket in Pinnochio. Huge Part!!! This was the last year that he would be able to be in the one week traveling theatre, so I threw him a cast party after the last performance. Tristan, you are the light of my life!!
I am SO proud of you!!

No comments: