Tuesday, April 15, 2008

We are on the Move

3 months, 26 days We are now at #66!!! I am so Blessed!! Little Sahara, You might be, probably born right now and I write to you as your future mother. I pray for your needs each day. I know when you are waking, and going to sleep at night. Your grandmother, brother and sister think about what you are doing at any given moment of the day. I dream of your birth mother and the life you have with her. I grieve the lose you will have. I morn for your mother. I dream of the meeting with possibly your mother. Standing in front of her with Lauren and Tristan. Imagining that I am giving them to her to care for. And the grief I would have. I love your birth mother. She is a wonderful, beautiful woman to make such a loving choice for your life. I love you Sahara, and your birth mother.

1 comment:

Christy O said...

Whoo-hoo! Moving on! Looking forward to welcoming your little girl home!
Christy and the crew