Wednesday, May 21, 2008

5 Month Anniversary

May 20th came and went. I was hoping for a few more referrals at the last minute. But this morning when I refreshed 100 times, I was still at #60. It was like if I just hit the button again magically I would move another 10 spots. Or if I just hit the F5 key harder, it will change. But it didn't..........
Rumor has it that there are suppose to be a large bunch of referrals that will come in right before courts close. I was hoping for that. The last date for referrals will be June 1st. Which being on a Sunday means that it will be May 30th.
My prayer...... God, I know that your timing is perfect. You have our little Sahara all picked out for us, and you will bring her to us when Your timing is right. I know that you are teaching us patience, and to trust your judgement. Lord take care of our little girl, keep her healthy, help her birth mother with her desicion to adopt her. Grant her mother wisdom and peace. God may your will be done in all of our lives. Thank you Jesus.

No comments: