Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Other updates.........

I have been asked today what other updates I have on my baby girl........

She has changed so much!! And keeps me running!!!!

She took her first steps the day after Christmas. Since as of today is taking 6 little shuffle steps. That might span 2 feet. Huge for a little girl that was dragging her left leg behind when she tried to crawl just 3 1/2 months ago.

She now calls me "Ma ma" loudly from across the room.

How many times is too many to tell your baby that you love them..... Last night as I held her in my arms, I looked into her eyes and said I love you. she replied.... Aaa lub ooo. I wept.

She calls Lauren Sisis when asked to say Sissy.

Tristan we call Bro, and it comes out like Bo.

She will try to repeat anything you say.

She loves to climb the stairs, and is just getting the hang of going down.

Doing work at my desk is a disaster....she grabs every file folder and it's quickly flung on the floor.

She will sit in the exersaucer for about 15 minutes while I'm running on the treadmill.

She loves playing with her kitchen set.

Bizunish would be proud, I sure am.............