Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lifest 09

Well, another year of Lifest under our belts this summer!!! What an awesome year!!! Last year we made the commitment of adoption. We sat in the SuperWalmart and Lauren came up with names for our baby girl. And just 365 days later we would take her to the SuperWalmart to shop.

Selamnesh did fabulous!!! What a trooper!!! I like the late shows, the ones that start at midnight. Lucky for me...Tristan is a early bird. Lauren and I would go out late to see Bands like Superchick sing about purity and being an everyday hero. Gosh I love that band!!! Then there was Toby Mac!! I never grow sick of seeing him!! But he is getting older...older than I am at least!! I think we all saw every band that we wanted too!! Tristan played Dodgeball all week, and loved it!!!

Where else can you go for a week with your children and friends and not have to worry about drugs, drinking, or rude behavior?? We had a prime camping spot across the road from out best friends, who had a French foreign exchange student. That made it allo the more fun!!!

I am SO increadibly proud to have such wonderful kids that love God with all their hearts!!












No comments: