Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Most Beautiful Princess in all the land goes to Prom

One year ago, I sat down at my laptop in utter tears and blogged, as my little girl went to her first Prom. I dropped her off and the door and picked her up before the Chariot turned back into a pumpkin.

This year I couldn't be more happy for her. To see the changes in Lauren's life has been so amazing!! Lauren has always been a "good girl". But to see her grow and mature in her morals, values, and friendships would make the most humble Mother proud. A humble Mother I am not... I am so incredibly proud of all of my children!! Lauren, my first born, the one you make all your mistakes on..... What a strong, wonderful, young woman!! Lauren was asked to join a group of Strong, Christian seniors for dinner. As I dropped her off at the house of more than a dozen upperclassmen, I was so happy that Lauren has made the "right" choices in life. I couldn't have chosen a better group of kids for her to go with, if I would have molded them myself. Seniors who are committed to keep themselves pure until marriage, pray and fast, and who know that they are an example to younger classmen. I am so proud of each and every one of them. I love you all as if you were my own children.



1 comment:

Janine said...

Very nice dress. Olycia went to prom with a bunch of friends, too - both boys and girls as one big group - and loved it. No pressure ---- just fun!