Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ethiopian Princess Selamnesh's 2nd Birthday

May 28th marks the Birthday of Princess Selamnesh, desendent of Queen Sheba of Ethiopia. It was a Large Royal Gala. All of the Kingdom attended this Royal event and everyone was dressed in their finest wears!!

It was truly a wonderful party!!! Everyone came, everyone had a great time!!! more than 50 people!!! I loved sitting on the deck with my closest friends and watched the mix of Ethiopian and Anglosaxon children play soccar in the backyard. What a beautiful blend!!!! I am truly Blessed to have such wonderful friends and wonderful relatives. God has been so good to all of us!!!





By request of the Ethiopian population.......We devoured bowls and bowls of my famous chili. 30 Pounds of chili!!! For them I made it extra spicy!!! Selamnesh loves Chili, she wasn't as keen about the cake I got just for her.......What ever makes the Princess happy on her special day!!!





All of the Princes and Princesses of Ethiopia came to the Gala event.





Have you ever seen such an adorable little girl??? After opening gifts she wanted to wear her Minnie mouse Princess ears, with her tiara underneath, her princess gown with a tutu over the top with fairy wings on her back. She had so much fun!!!






She isn't spoiled, just well LOVED!!! Thank you to everyone for all of the gifts!!




Chuck E Cheese!!! An American Classic Lauren had her 2nd Birthday at chuck E cheese, Tristan had his 2nd Birthday at Churck E Cheese. and now Selamnesh has her 2nd Brithday at Churck E Cheese!!! She isn't much for the moving rides, But did like the slow moving mary-go-round and a horse race ride that she and Lauren had a great time on. When it came to meet Chuck E, I knew better than to let her see him before the picture was taken. And as soon as I knew we had a good one, I slowly turned around and she almost jumped out of my arms.







Happy Birthday Baby Girl...........

No comments: