Wednesday, September 30, 2009

One year ago today............

One year ago today I met Bizunesh. Selamnesh's birth mother is a small frail woman about 5 feet tall and maybe 100#. She was the same size as Lauren when we went, about a size 0. Lauren has grown in the last year and I wonder how Bizuinesh is doing. How often does she think about Selamnesh?? How often does she cry for her baby?? Has she moved on with her life?? Is she married?? Have another child?? I love you Bizunesh, you have given me the most precious gift. I love Selamnesh more than any other mother in the world. There is no difference in giving birth to a child and adoption. I have more time for Selamnesh than I did my other children. I am older and wiser. God has gifted me to be a loving mother. Thank you Jesus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God didn't gift anything to you. God doesn't exist.