Friday, February 15, 2008

Fundraising and Selling

The worst part of this whole process besides the wait.....fundraising!!!! I saved quite a bit. I was going to buy a used Corvette, candy apple red, convertible, very sweet for a single woman!! But I had to weigh the instant pleasure of driving a sports car, and the long term pleasure raising children gives. The baby won!! I love my children and love being with them. I'm very selfish with my time with them. I'm not the mom that wants to get them out of the house for a little peace and quiet. I want my kids home, invite your friends over here. That's the only reason for making a family room in the basement. Which is getting further along, thanks to the help of a friend who isn't going to charge me what he should so he says. Let's hope!! We should be able to paint Lauren's bedroom some day this weekend if not next week!!! Yeh!! I had a fundraiser at church. I sold chocolates and Christmas candy for the season. I made a little there. I just applied to Shoahannah's Hope, and will apply to a few others soon. And I'm trying to sell everything not nailed down on Ebay. Lauren wondered how much we could get for Jacques?? If we need to sell every thing we have for 99cents, it will happen. God knows the way it will happen, we just need to follow His direction. God also knows the perfect timing of when Sahara will come home.

No comments: