Sunday, February 10, 2008

Working on the Basement

I spent the better half of the weekend plastering in the basement. I can't wait until it's done!!! I am so sick of plaster, I will never do this again!! While working I listened to Seven Curtis Chapman's "All About Love" CD. He as his wife Mary Beth have adopted I beleive two girls from China. He wrote a song, "When Love Takes You In". About how it feels to be an orphan and when love takes you in, it's for a lifetime. Can you say cry ??? The whole CD is all about love so I spent the better half of the weekend crying for my Sahara!!! I miss you baby!!
The children spent the long weekend with there Dad, which is never a good weekend for me!!! It's important for children to spend time with their fathers, but I d0n't like to share them. When our social worker came to our house to meet the kids, I think it was Tristan who said, "Sahara will be so lucky, that when she got done with school, she won't have to remember who's house she was suppose to go to." ENOUGH!!! I miss all my children!!!

No comments: