Thursday, February 7, 2008

Shopping and planning

We are in the long waiting period. What should we do??? Go shopping!!! At the end of summer I bought a bunch of clearence summer clothes sizes 6 months to 2T. I have no idea how old or big Sahara will be. I just did some more clearence shopping for winter. They have the most adorable things!! Lavender will be her color. I buy everything in either lavender or orange!!

So what am I still shopping for??? Used crib, highchair, stroller, jogger, clothes and toys

I am finishing my basement single handedly! I am woman hear me roar!! I would get help for a day or two from friends, but it gets old quick. I am just about done mudding and taping!! Amen!! The basement was designed to be finished with a bathroom and bedrooms. We are going to move Lauren to the basement to have her own private bath and have Sahara take her room. We are also making a huge family room for the kids to have friends over.

I love family!! I love my children!!!

No comments: