Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We are HOME

Even though we are home, there isn't much more to say........ They still don't know what is/was wrong. They don't know what caused, what ever.... We go in every few days to draw blood. Hopfully her numbers will continue to decrease. I'm not sure how I feel about it now that we are home. Children's hospital staff is wonderful. They never asked me to hold her down, or to even be in the room for that matter. And the nurses went just that extra mile. One of our first days, I came back to the room to find a nurse in the crib with Selamnesh singing the wheels on the bus...... Thanks Trica!!!!!! And Tiffany you were such a blessing!!!!! All of the nurses were!

And I can't thank the rest of you who prayed and pled with God for healing. It IS the only reason she is better. Then didn't give her a ml of medicine besides Vitimin K for clotting, and an ant-acid for her stomach. Most kids get ulcers in the hospital, so it's just a precaution. Prayer is the only thing that made this precious child better.

Tomorrow we go in for a full lab work up. Hoping her numbers are down. Normal is under 60.....Last she was 926. Better than 4000, but not 60 yet. I'm hoping for a cause also. Give me a virus, a paracite, give me something......... but tell me what was wrong with my precious child.

PS. It's so wonderful to have Lauren and Tristan with Selamnesh. Lauren is going to be such a great mother!!!!!

4 comments:

geminicassiopeia said...

Glad your home! Here's to praying for 60!! Those numbers are staggering!! I hope you get the answers your looking for. Ingrid

Cathy said...

SO glad you are home. Hospitals are no fun. Praying that the tests go well and you get some answers. And that you see numbers much closer to 60.

Cindy said...

I am so glad that you are home! We will keep you all in our thoughts.

Sha Zam- said...

I'm so happy you are all back home together. Still praying for health and knowing it is so. All my best to you and your family.