Wednesday, September 24, 2008

At the airport

Baby girl we are on our way!!! All of the luggage made it!!!! We passed inspection and we are just waiting for our flight.

I woke up at 5:07am. And I couldn't fall back asleep. I thought about what Sahara was doing, she just got done with lunch, maybe taking a nap. I can't wait to see you baby girl!! I was ready and waiting to go at 6:30am. Until Mom and Dad (George) came at 8am to drive us to the airport. Mom is always very early and rushed us to leave. We got to the airport with almost 3 hours to kill. Saying good bye to mom was the hardest!! I love you Mommy!! I could only hope that my children love me as much as I love you!! Thank you to everyone that called or txt lastnight or this morning. Tj I will make it work, I will see your boys!! I will miss you all!!!! Blessings!!

No comments: