Tuesday, September 23, 2008

How much luggage does it take to bring Sahara home??

327#

Now before you think, that is a lot of stuff........... We are allowed 100# per person for checked luggage. And 15# for a carry on. My purse weighs more than 15#!!!

I had less!!!!!! I did the final pack, weigh, move, weigh, pack, weigh, move, weigh. And I was under in every suitcase!!!!!! SOOOOO what's a girl to do??? Pack more!!!!! I packed an extra pair of shoes, toys, clothes for all the kids, more stuff to donate and I got the weight too.............


49# food suitcase
48#
46#
44#
45#
18#
15#
15#

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed --- you got the weight down to passing! That is a feat. My is going to Jackie's house until March ---- she had a hard time getting her stuff packed and she is traveling within the US. I can't imagine trying to pack everything you may need for an international trip! Good job!!!!