Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Baby Shower


First I would like to thank my wonderful friends and family for the beautiful shower. I am overwhelmed by the generosity of you all!!! Rebecca, you are my very bestest Sister!! I know how much you wanted to to this, but how un-natural it is for you. You did a wonderful job and everyone had such a great time!! Thank you Mom. You are always so supportive and I appreciate your excitement!! Thank you to all of you that traveled so far. With the price of gas, and I'm sure you could have found something to do on a Sunday afternoon. Thank you to all of you who couldn't make it, but sent a gift. I am truly amazed by the outpouring and it really humbles me. And thank you for all your prayers. I am surrounded by such Faith Filled people and it's wonderful to know that at times you are holding up my arms. And most importantly Thank you Jesus! Lord, I am nothing without you. I told you from the beginning of this process, if you wanted this for me and our family that you make it easy for us. You have blessed me more than I ever deserve. I only hope that I can make you proud.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anna,
Wonderful story of you adoption adventure! Moved me to tears welling up in my soft hearted eyes!
You're a great lady!